The performance of optical fiber connectors, we ought to first consideration the optical properties, furthermore to taking into consideration the interchangeability, repeatability, tensile strength, temperature and mating cycles.
(1) Optical properties: optical performance requirements for fiber optic connectors , mainly insertion loss and return lack of both of these basic parameters.
The insertion loss (InsertionLoss) connection loss, refers to the effective optical power loss because of the import of the connector link. Insertion loss no more than possible, the overall requirements shouldn't be higher than 0.5dB.
Return Loss (ReturnLoss, ReflectionLoss) identifies the suppression of the connector to link optical power reflection, the normal value shouldn't be less than 25dB. The request of the connector, the pin surface after a particular polishing allows greater return loss is generally not less than 45dB.
(2) Interchangeability, repeatability The fiber optic connector is a common passive devices, for the same kind of fiber optic connectors, can generally be any mixture of uses, and can be utilized repeatedly, which to import the excess loss is normally in the number of significantly less than 0.2dB.
(3) Tensile strength to accomplish fiber optic connectors, and general requirements for the tensile strength ought to be no less than 90N.
(4) Temperature General requirements, fiber optic connectors should be temperature-40oC to 70oC the standard use.
(5) Mating cycles At the moment, the fiber optic connectors Could be inserted and grab over l000 times.
If you want to obtain additional information about dietary fiber optical connectors, please go to the our website:www.oemfibers.com
:: بازدید از این مطلب : 27
امتیاز مطلب : 0
تعداد امتیازدهندگان : 0
مجموع امتیاز : 0
تاریخ انتشار : چهار شنبه 27 فروردين 1399 |